TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE OF VIDEO LECTURES:
These lectures are copyrighted under the Indian Copyright Act 1957, so the use of this material without permission is an offence under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
- The exclusive ownership right over video content remains with the "ARPIT GUPTA CLASSES". Students are provided a temporary right to use/view the video lectures in order to gain knowledge only for examination purpose and not the for the purpose of its commercial exploitation.
- Right to view/use shall be granted to authorized user only. Therefore only single user can avail the services under one license.
To view this video, user shall have to download the "ARPIT GUPTA CLASSES my guru ji player" through our website. Video content shall only be played on the aforesaid player with the help of computer.
- If user is having any problem, then after coming to know about the problem, technical team of AGC shall extend its support to user. AGC shall provide the support throughout the period of use of license.
- Authorized user is strictly prohibited to transfer/share video content of DVD in any manner or by any mode or using any tool.
The videos are having validity period of 350 hours or 1 year whichever is earlier. After the expiry of aforesaid validity period, video can not be played. However after making certain payment video can be played for further extended period of license.
- Video lectures are as per syllabus of ICAI/ICSI/ICWAI as the case may be. The video lectures are best suitable for the students appearing the May/June 2015. Although for Direct Tax subject same videos can be used for November/December 2015 attempt also.
Lectures for any amendment coming in the subject which is applicable for next attempt can be purchased separately, charges for which have to be paid as applicable then.
- The video lectures shall not be provided in one go. Each DVD shall be dispatched as and when it is recorded, hence it is expected that all DVDs shall be dispatched to you in 4 to 5 times along with the class notes as applicable.
- All the lectures shall be provided to you maximum upto 10th April 2015 so that students can prepare well in advance for the exams coming in May/June 2015.
- Payment has to be made in one time. DVDs shall be dispatched within 7 days of confirmation of receipt of payment, which should be reached to you within 3 days of dispatched. A courier no. will be displayed at our website and student can track the status of delivery of DVD after logging in our website.
- If any student is having any query or confusion regarding any topic in the lecture, he can discuss his problem with the CA Arpit Gupta Sir over chat, e-mail, phone or other options provided to students.
- If a user encounter any problem in placing a order like transaction failure, and payment gets deducted from his bank account then refund shall be made automatically within a period of 10 days of deduction of money from bank account.
- Amount once received will not be refunded in any situation, even if student denies to take video in future because of any reason.
Electronic invoice generated through system shall be deemed to be a valid bill and shall be sufficient proof of availing the service.
- 17. Minimum Requirements of hardware as well as software in relation to installation and playing of video content on computer/laptop
Windows XP service pack 3 and above Window 7, 8.
Windows media player 10.
1 Gb RAM and above
Internet for installation and for update.
Refund shall be granted only as per Refund Policy.